Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Strawberry Cupcakes!


I must be in a cupcake crazy mode!!! :) Here are more cupcakes for you!!!
My favourite colour :)



These are strawberry cupcakes, with fresh chopped strawberries and margaret river strawberry jam folded into the batter. Topped with slightly sweetened whipped cream, with a touch of pink! And fresh strawberries to finish off!

I love my cupcake carrier! It's perfect to pack cookies, cakes and especially cupcakes! That was what always put me off about bringing cupcakes to friend's houses - unless you had a box high enough not to touch the frosting, all your hardwork would disappear!

Stay tuned for more yummy goodies this weekend... :))) I'm still thinking and can't choose what to bake and cook!

Hope you are all enjoying this festive season... :))) I love it, there's something very special in the air - and we're blessed this year, it has not hit the 40 degree mark that our Western Australia's Christmases usually have!




No comments: