Saturday, July 19, 2008

Hey, blog is still alive!



I know! It has been forever since I last blogged... I can't believe how fast time is flying, and now we are into the 2nd half of 2008!!! Hope you guys have all been doing well!

Well, I haven't had much time to bake lately (but tonight, I will be! Will blog it after! I'm really excited about this new recipe!) - I'm just starting to do further studies which will no doubt make me feel guilty to be in the kitchen or on the blog instead of into the books! Argg!!! Even now, I am procrastinating...!

Anyway, just wanted to say Hi! And to leave you some photos that I promised months ago to post - Adrian and I went to a lovely winery called Millbrook and here is the evidence of the place... Enjoy!







Millbrook Winery
Millbrook WineryOld Chestnut Lane
PO Box 48
Jarrahdale Western Australia 6124
Telephone: (+61 8) 9525 5796
Restaurant: (+61 8) 9525 5796
Facsimile: (+61 8) 9525 5672
Email:
tastingroom@millbrookwinery.com.au
http://www.millbrookwinery.com.au/

No comments: